Welcome to Maple-Guide!

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

hi~.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
morbidkissesxx

PostSubject: hi~.   Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:35 pm

Hi. =] My name is Julia, but my main on maple is Kaimali (nicknamed Kai or Kaim). I haven't logged on maple in awhile, though. I like writing mostly, and I plan to pursue writing and editing very soon. I recently have had an interest in animation thanks to mmv's, but I'm also trying to pick up fanfiction again, too. ^^; I blame Kpop for that one.

I found the forum through Krzies8's video on YouTube, and as I said before, I've recently become interested in animation. I've seen so many amazing mmv's~! I know it takes time, but I would love to learn. I'm hoping I can learn that here, but I think my main concern is that... I think most of the programs require money and I'd have to pay. I'm getting a job this summer and throughout the year, but it's to save up for college.

I don't have much else I can say, I guess... ^^; Other than I can switch back and forth between being friendly and shy. Depends on the situation. =]

Back to top Go down
RedFeverZ

PostSubject: Re: hi~.   Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:28 am

Welcome to MG Julia :3 Enjoy your stay here.
Back to top Go down

hi~.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleGuide :: General Section :: Introductions & Goodbyes :: Introduction-
ChatBox
Private forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion