MapleGuide

Welcome to Maple-Guide!

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Person=Helix]HAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII BANANAS![/Person]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Helix

PostSubject: [Person=Helix]HAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII BANANAS![/Person]   Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:41 am

Randy aka Helix or DoubleHelix

MapleAnimating, Drawing, PrivateServers, Spritesheets... is there anything else maple?

How did you hear about this forum: 1 word, Jack, okay 3 words TheJrKiller/JrAkimbo The best quickscoper on MW2 (other than me)

Why you came here : Custom Hair for Drays son in his new series MK:Redemption...

What do you expect from MG: Validate me so i can use ur hairs :P but i would come here alot to help ppl animating and maybe get help. who knows?

Anything else you want to say... umm hey Martin and nice banner eff3 also, why not make this alot more custom? cuz it looks kind of gay atm, no offense and
also ur
MapleGuide promo vid is messed up at the beginning it says MapleGuild. so lol thats about it!
6 times 3 is? 18
Back to top Go down
.Aaron
Official Forum Technician

PostSubject: Re: [Person=Helix]HAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII BANANAS![/Person]   Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:45 am

So fancy, yet you didn't read the rules.

(Y).
Back to top Go down
ItsNags
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: [Person=Helix]HAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII BANANAS![/Person]   Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:05 am

Thank you Helix ..... thank you for reading the rules and not ditching... you wont regret it maybe ...
Spoiler:

fatface
Back to top Go down
Toeto.
Improved Member

PostSubject: Re: [Person=Helix]HAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII BANANAS![/Person]   Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:30 am

You seems like a LEECHER to me WTF
But welcome O:
Back to top Go down
LampsAreGR8
Valid Member

PostSubject: Re: [Person=Helix]HAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII BANANAS![/Person]   Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:43 am

OMGOMGOMG NO CUSTOM IS SO GAYYYY. /sarcasm.

I don't understand how non custom characters are gay. I mean no one gives a crap if you have customs.
and we don't have this dray guy's son's hair. why don't you go ask him for it.

anyways welcome. c:
Back to top Go down
Helix

PostSubject: Re: [Person=Helix]HAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII BANANAS![/Person]   Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:45 pm

umm 1, im not a leecher, trust me, 2, im looking for a custom hair FOR drays sons hair and 3, you dont know who dray is? -0.o, nuts, one of the LEGENDARIES, and u dont know who he is, sad -.-

anyways, thanks for the welcomes. i hope to share my animations and custom characters hairs items weps, clothes etc with u guys~
Back to top Go down
Warlen32
Improved Member

PostSubject: Re: [Person=Helix]HAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII BANANAS![/Person]   Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:32 pm

Uh, two things. One, do you mean dray86, and two, welcome.
Back to top Go down
Helix

PostSubject: Re: [Person=Helix]HAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII BANANAS![/Person]   Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:05 pm

nice jacket and thanks
yes dray86, im doing a follow up to MapleKombat where its Dray and Rizzos sons, cuz hes gonna finish it off with MK8 he thinks and hes pretty busy atm so hes barely animating, so he would like it that MK wasnt like ended too fast cuz theres alot of fans, but he doesnt have enough time on his hands to continue it, plus hes paranoid and thinks im going to steal his account XD

so he wants me to do this MK:Redemption or someothername that he'll think of to do as a series, anyways im busy atm, but i promise ill contribute some stuff, custom characters, or compilations of edits, custom hairs, clothes etc
Back to top Go down
Warlen32
Improved Member

PostSubject: Re: [Person=Helix]HAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII BANANAS![/Person]   Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:46 pm

your welcome. So that explains why MKVIII is taking way to long
Back to top Go down
LampsAreGR8
Valid Member

PostSubject: Re: [Person=Helix]HAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII BANANAS![/Person]   Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:17 am

Helix wrote:
umm 1, im not a leecher, trust me, 2, im looking for a custom hair FOR drays sons hair and 3, you dont know who dray is? -0.o, nuts, one of the LEGENDARIES, and u dont know who he is, sad -.-

anyways, thanks for the welcomes. i hope to share my animations and custom characters hairs items weps, clothes etc with u guys~
your welcome.
why would you think we have it. go ask dray then if your looking for his kid's hair.
Back to top Go down
Warlen32
Improved Member

PostSubject: Re: [Person=Helix]HAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII BANANAS![/Person]   Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:01 am

Or you could ask dray what he's specifically looking for and then check the galleries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Person=Helix]HAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII BANANAS![/Person]   

Back to top Go down

[Person=Helix]HAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII BANANAS![/Person]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleGuide :: General Section :: Introductions & Goodbyes :: Introduction-
ChatBox
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum