MapleGuide

Welcome to Maple-Guide!
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Derp.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hirari
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-12-05

PostSubject: Derp.   Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:56 pm

Had to remake this since my acc got deleted overtime :._.:
Back to top Go down
.SimplyLin
Valid Member
avatar

Posts : 1140
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 21
Location : here

PostSubject: Re: Derp.   Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:26 pm

lol welcome backk O.O be active :P
Back to top Go down
Breeze
Valid Member


Posts : 170
Join date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Derp.   Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:53 am

Yes... Be active and welcome back to MG
Back to top Go down
Kawdumon
Valid Member
avatar

Posts : 507
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Derp.   Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:34 pm

"Fact: I hate MapleMation and MapleGuide" - Hirari's YouTube.

Keep to you're words, dawg.
Back to top Go down
Yegor141
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2010-08-28
Age : 23
Location : Home

PostSubject: Re: Derp.   Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:57 pm

wb :fuckyeah:
Back to top Go down
MICHAELFlyin
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2010-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Derp.   Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:03 pm

Kawdumon wrote:
"Fact: I hate MapleMation and MapleGuide" - Hirari's YouTube.

Keep to you're words, dawg.
i was about to say the same thing LOL, Welcome, Be active and have a nice day
Back to top Go down
Vashie
1337 LeetMember
avatar

Posts : 3945
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 24
Location : Under my bed.

PostSubject: Re: Derp.   Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:27 am

Kawdumon wrote:
"Fact: I hate MapleMation and MapleGuide" - Hirari's YouTube.

Keep to you're words, dawg.

Why would you say this? Want to cause drama or something?
How about you keep your words out, dawg.


Welcome! nice to know you want to stay =w=
Hope you have a good time here.
Back to top Go down
Hirari
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Derp.   Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:17 am

Well dont I have the right to my own opinion....as if you guys never trolled about another forum...

Not very warm welcomes. Perhaps I shouldn't stay.
Back to top Go down
Kawdumon
Valid Member
avatar

Posts : 507
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Derp.   Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:26 am

Vash wrote:
Kawdumon wrote:
"Fact: I hate MapleMation and MapleGuide" - Hirari's YouTube.

Keep to you're words, dawg.

Why would you say this? Want to cause drama or something?
How about you keep your words out, dawg.


Welcome! nice to know you want to stay =w=
Hope you have a good time here.


Alright I just wanted to state a fact, which would automatically spark anger. Thus giving me a Succesful Troll is Succesful.

Suck it faggot, you've been trolled. As for the warm welcome, welcome, Vash is over-dramatic, just keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
Hirari
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Derp.   Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:35 am

Ok. I dun deny that its a fact xp If you stalk my ch so much then perhaps you also know the fact that I like to eat trolls~
and Vash was the first person to make me feel welcomed in this world when I joined MG 9 months ago. owo
Back to top Go down
Kawdumon
Valid Member
avatar

Posts : 507
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Derp.   Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:37 am

Hirari wrote:
Ok. I dun deny that its a fact xp If you stalk my ch so much then perhaps you also know the fact that I like to eat trolls~
and Vash was the first person to make me feel welcomed in this world when I joined MG 9 months ago. owo

I don't stalk your Channel, I've only been on it this once being curious is all. But if you feel as if I stalk you're channel, I really do not care.

As for Vash, I already spoke my words.
Back to top Go down
Mandisaur
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1269
Join date : 2010-01-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Derp.   Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:18 am

Its your choice leaving this forum or not *shrug*

But hey, welcome
Back to top Go down
Vashie
1337 LeetMember
avatar

Posts : 3945
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 24
Location : Under my bed.

PostSubject: Re: Derp.   Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:46 am

Kawdumon wrote:
Hirari wrote:
Ok. I dun deny that its a fact xp If you stalk my ch so much then perhaps you also know the fact that I like to eat trolls~
and Vash was the first person to make me feel welcomed in this world when I joined MG 9 months ago. owo

I don't stalk your Channel, I've only been on it this once being curious is all. But if you feel as if I stalk you're channel, I really do not care.

As for Vash, I already spoke my words.

Hey you butthurt piece of shit faggot. How about you stfu for once and learn.
You hypocritical little bitch, next time dont try and make your self look so low
and fucking retarded. Your stupid statement is still not something that should of been
said. Dont deny it, and keep saying...OMGZ!! LULULZLULZLULZ *FAPFAPFAPFPAFAP* I R GETIN SO
MCH LULZ FRUM TROUUULIN HRD INZ THE INZZTERNET... it sould defenately make you look cooler bro (Y)

Please refrain from letting the annoying little kids from not maing you feel welcomed.
Their stupidity and ignorance is something we have to get used to. Eventually you will
forget he even exits and be glad he doesnt. So please dont think we are all like this here :]
Back to top Go down
Kawdumon
Valid Member
avatar

Posts : 507
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Derp.   Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:25 pm

Vash wrote:
Kawdumon wrote:
Hirari wrote:
Ok. I dun deny that its a fact xp If you stalk my ch so much then perhaps you also know the fact that I like to eat trolls~
and Vash was the first person to make me feel welcomed in this world when I joined MG 9 months ago. owo

I don't stalk your Channel, I've only been on it this once being curious is all. But if you feel as if I stalk you're channel, I really do not care.

As for Vash, I already spoke my words.

Hey you butthurt piece of shit faggot. How about you stfu for once and learn.
You hypocritical little bitch, next time dont try and make your self look so low
and fucking retarded. Your stupid statement is still not something that should of been
said. Dont deny it, and keep saying...OMGZ!! LULULZLULZLULZ *FAPFAPFAPFPAFAP* I R GETIN SO
MCH LULZ FRUM TROUUULIN HRD INZ THE INZZTERNET... it sould defenately make you look cooler bro (Y)

Please refrain from letting the annoying little kids from not maing you feel welcomed.
Their stupidity and ignorance is something we have to get used to. Eventually you will
forget he even exits and be glad he doesnt. So please dont think we are all like this here :]


You made you're self look so retarded, and you're easy troll bait.
Back to top Go down
Alexio
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 19
Location : The 21st Century

PostSubject: Re: Derp.   Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:32 pm

Welcome to MG YAY
Back to top Go down
Vashie
1337 LeetMember
avatar

Posts : 3945
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 24
Location : Under my bed.

PostSubject: Re: Derp.   Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:36 pm

Kawdumon wrote:
Vash wrote:
Kawdumon wrote:
Hirari wrote:
Ok. I dun deny that its a fact xp If you stalk my ch so much then perhaps you also know the fact that I like to eat trolls~
and Vash was the first person to make me feel welcomed in this world when I joined MG 9 months ago. owo

I don't stalk your Channel, I've only been on it this once being curious is all. But if you feel as if I stalk you're channel, I really do not care.

As for Vash, I already spoke my words.

Hey you butthurt piece of shit faggot. How about you stfu for once and learn.
You hypocritical little bitch, next time dont try and make your self look so low
and fucking retarded. Your stupid statement is still not something that should of been
said. Dont deny it, and keep saying...OMGZ!! LULULZLULZLULZ *FAPFAPFAPFPAFAP* I R GETIN SO
MCH LULZ FRUM TROUUULIN HRD INZ THE INZZTERNET... it sould defenately make you look cooler bro (Y)

Please refrain from letting the annoying little kids from not maing you feel welcomed.
Their stupidity and ignorance is something we have to get used to. Eventually you will
forget he even exits and be glad he doesnt. So please dont think we are all like this here :]


You made you're self look so retarded, and you're easy troll bait.

troll bait...troll bait... :facepalm:

If you havent noticed. I AM ACTUALLY TRYING TO GET THIS FORUM BACK TO WHERE IT WAS BEFORE.
BACK TO WHERE IT WAS ACTUALLY A GOOD FORUM. AND PEOPLE, IGNORANT LITTLE...LULULULULULZ I R
SUCH A TRULLZ...are just making it so this forum is dead and a fluffing fail. Do me a favor glyde. No one likes you.
No will ever like you. And if anyone does like you they have lied to you so you can feel better and you wont
cry like the little bitch you are and hang your self. So do me a favor and just stop trying to get you
little lulz that lets you masturbate at night.
Back to top Go down
.SimplyLin
Valid Member
avatar

Posts : 1140
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 21
Location : here

PostSubject: Re: Derp.   Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:38 pm

dude guys really stop flaming here about her... she is back, so lets all try to welcome her BULLSHIT
Back to top Go down
Kawdumon
Valid Member
avatar

Posts : 507
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Derp.   Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:44 pm

Vash wrote:
Kawdumon wrote:
Vash wrote:
Kawdumon wrote:
Hirari wrote:
Ok. I dun deny that its a fact xp If you stalk my ch so much then perhaps you also know the fact that I like to eat trolls~
and Vash was the first person to make me feel welcomed in this world when I joined MG 9 months ago. owo

I don't stalk your Channel, I've only been on it this once being curious is all. But if you feel as if I stalk you're channel, I really do not care.

As for Vash, I already spoke my words.

Hey you butthurt piece of shit faggot. How about you stfu for once and learn.
You hypocritical little bitch, next time dont try and make your self look so low
and fucking retarded. Your stupid statement is still not something that should of been
said. Dont deny it, and keep saying...OMGZ!! LULULZLULZLULZ *FAPFAPFAPFPAFAP* I R GETIN SO
MCH LULZ FRUM TROUUULIN HRD INZ THE INZZTERNET... it sould defenately make you look cooler bro (Y)

Please refrain from letting the annoying little kids from not maing you feel welcomed.
Their stupidity and ignorance is something we have to get used to. Eventually you will
forget he even exits and be glad he doesnt. So please dont think we are all like this here :]


You made you're self look so retarded, and you're easy troll bait.

troll bait...troll bait... :facepalm:

If you havent noticed. I AM ACTUALLY TRYING TO GET THIS FORUM BACK TO WHERE IT WAS BEFORE.
BACK TO WHERE IT WAS ACTUALLY A GOOD FORUM. AND PEOPLE, IGNORANT LITTLE...LULULULULULZ I R
SUCH A TRULLZ...are just making it so this forum is dead and a fluffing fail. Do me a favor glyde. No one likes you.
No will ever like you. And if anyone does like you they have lied to you so you can feel better and you wont
cry like the little bitch you are and hang your self. So do me a favor and just stop trying to get you
little lulz that lets you masturbate at night.


Alright, you actually aggravated me to the point I trolling isn't entertaining me.

Who cares about getting this forum back up? Trisha left, and being that, it killed the forum by 75% percent. I troll for entertainment, not for satisfaction of my life. In which you know nothing about, again with the jumping conclusions.

No one will ever like you Vash, take a look at you're self, you stooped the stupidest level of immaturity and you're 17, I'm supposed to be looking up to you but your too retarded to see that.

Please, flame me, you're getting satisfaction in you're life trying to shut me up, while I am not. Satisfaction of bring this forum up, really, I actually have the life here.

I'm done, because this little fag has nothing more to say but saying I'm a troll that masturbates with a bad life.

Back to top Go down
Vashie
1337 LeetMember
avatar

Posts : 3945
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 24
Location : Under my bed.

PostSubject: Re: Derp.   Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:52 pm

Kawdumon wrote:
Alright, you actually aggravated me to the point I trolling isn't entertaining me.

Who cares about getting this forum back up? Trisha left, and being that, it killed the forum by 75% percent. I troll for entertainment, not for satisfaction of my life. In which you know nothing about, again with the jumping conclusions.

No one will ever like you Vash, take a look at you're self, you stooped the stupidest level of immaturity and you're 17, I'm supposed to be looking up to you but your too retarded to see that.

Please, flame me, you're getting satisfaction in you're life trying to shut me up, while I am not. Satisfaction of bring this forum up, really, I actually have the life here.

I'm done, because this little fag has nothing more to say but saying I'm a troll that masturbates with a bad life.


Trust me....look at everything you have said you will see i have not even begang to go as low as you little kid.
If you didnt get satisfaction and loved it so much you wouldnt of keep commenting. You trying to sound like
you actually know what your saying sounds funny like fluff aswell.

And no, it was not trisha that made this forum break apart, YOU always blame her, YOU always blame someone else.
When its people like YOU that broke this forum apart. Trisha did nothing, she left beause she wanted too. If you havent
noticed we are all not emotionally attached with her to the point where we need to leave just because she did. SHe was and
never will be the reason to blame. This was happenng before she left anyways. People like YOU started thinking...H3YZ LUTZ GOTZ SUM LULZ
BY TRULLIN LIK IMMATURZ KEDZ ON TA NUWFEGZ! Stuff like that broke this forum apart. Not trisha........so dont
blame her, and you blaming her is just soooo fluffing stupid. Shows how much you still cant face your own music of what
you do. So like you said, stop commenting and keep fapping to what gives you your SATISFACTION.
Back to top Go down
Hirari
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Derp.   Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:01 pm

owo; May I request that someone lock this?
Back to top Go down
[Old account] Martin
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 2278
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 22
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Derp.   Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:04 pm

>:l.

_____________________________

Let's get it started in HA-
LET'S GET IT STARTED IN HERE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Derp.   

Back to top Go down
 

Derp.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleGuide :: General Section :: Introductions & Goodbyes :: Introduction-
ChatBox
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion