Welcome to Maple-Guide!

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Meh doin this cuz someone asked me o.o

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hallmet

PostSubject: Meh doin this cuz someone asked me o.o   Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:10 pm

Ya'll are being decieved by the so called "owner" of this forum called : Jack.
You're all brainwashed by him, by thinking he made this forum.
Honestly, nothing personal now but this forum is messed up now. So i guess me bein' screwed over was a bad idea wasnt it -_-

Just sayin'

~Hallmet
Back to top Go down
Tony
Beginner Comic Maker

PostSubject: Re: Meh doin this cuz someone asked me o.o   Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:21 pm

Welcome back
Again
Hallmet
Hamlet 8D
Back to top Go down
Kiyoo
Valid Member

PostSubject: Re: Meh doin this cuz someone asked me o.o   Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:25 pm

I love you
Back to top Go down
NK

PostSubject: Re: Meh doin this cuz someone asked me o.o   Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:26 pm

Welcome back. but why do I get a feeling that troubles brewin?

Back to top Go down
JTH

PostSubject: Re: Meh doin this cuz someone asked me o.o   Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:08 pm

Welcome to Mapleguide
I see that you made Mapleguide: http://mapleguide.forumotion.com/

However you asked for help and a move so Jack made this forum: http://mapleguide.forum-motion.com

A history Lesson
You were still an admin along with Eddy when Jack created this forum, but due to some unknown reasons you seemed to turn on Jack and you resigned as an Admin. I remember Jack actually teaching you some animation basics on fireworks as you sent me some GIF files with Jack teaching you sliding. For some reason you started to hate the skype calls as I recall you leaving the chat due to one of my sexual innuendos.

The Toy Maker
A toy maker starts making toys, everyone loves them. He soon joins up with another toy maker and business goes better. Soon the original toy maker gets bored and leaves for a while. As he is away it is learned that the toys, from both the first and second toy maker, had toxic in them and kids had been developing problems. The first toy maker comes back and claims that it can't be his fault.

Who's fault is it?

Motives
I as a staff member here at Mapleguide would like to know your reasons for being irrational in your introduction. I don't mean to start any drama or flame war but as my duty as a staff member I wish for you to follow and read the rules, which you obviously haven't done. Nothing personal but I dislike your cocky attitude straight away from your username, but no offence I call myself a hobo so you don't need to take my sick toilet humour.

Last Words
Enjoy your stay here and please don't fluff up like you've done before because of a silly little grudge and attitude problem. We're all human and imperfect, but knowing how to react to a situation is the one thing that can move us forward.

PostSubject: Re: Meh doin this cuz someone asked me o.o   Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:20 pm

I'm not deceived by Jack(Owner), I actually think he's a lesser being who acts conceited towards others. It's my Opinion.

But Hallmet, you have the biggest attitude I've ever seen, so big I'd like to shut you up. But then again, I'm not sure who created MapleGuide, honestly, I do not even care. This forum lost it's own purpose.

Welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meh doin this cuz someone asked me o.o   Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:16 am

Welcome Back Hallmet. Nice of you to come back again lol.
Back to top Go down
zubair
Advanced Animator

PostSubject: Re: Meh doin this cuz someone asked me o.o   Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:03 am

your username is make jack asshat worthy lool.
Back to top Go down
Dannyboy190
Advanced Spriter

PostSubject: Re: Meh doin this cuz someone asked me o.o   Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:18 am

More MG history, I created the idea for this but it never came to the making since i got to be a lazy ass hole and never did anything with it. So Jack had something to do with the creation of MG since me, him, and few other people only knew about it.

[REMOVED]

haven't seen you in a while hallmet nice to see you
Read rules plox
Back to top Go down
NK

PostSubject: Re: Meh doin this cuz someone asked me o.o   Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:55 am

Even more Mg history [REMOVED]

And i also think this one is also mg history as well [REMOVED]
Maybe this one too but I dont know for sure
[REMOVED]
Geeze, theres almost enough history here of mg to be on the history channel :I

someone should just make a thread with all the previous Mg's
Back to top Go down
Greed
Valid Member

PostSubject: Re: Meh doin this cuz someone asked me o.o   Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:07 am

Just so you guys know, that counts as advertisement LOL

Welcome Hallmet, enjoy your stay~
Back to top Go down
[Old account] Martin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Meh doin this cuz someone asked me o.o   Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:54 am

I realised it's always around the same time of the month when you try to come back, ending up in a rage and fury towards members, impulsing you to leave the forum. Is this like your period or something?

And chances are, no one asked you. You're just being a selfish prick who cannot let go of the past, and you did NOT create Maple Guide. You were just one of the mere few who were there at the start of it. Again, creating subforums as an Administrator is NOT creating a forum. The forum is licensed under Jack's information, email, etc, and he is the "Owner" of the forum.

Also, I see that you haven't read the rules, so please do so as we would not like any trouble to be caused by our newest member.

Locked.

Let's get it started in HA-
LET'S GET IT STARTED IN HERE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meh doin this cuz someone asked me o.o   

Back to top Go down

Meh doin this cuz someone asked me o.o

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleGuide :: General Section :: Introductions & Goodbyes :: Introduction-