MapleGuide

Welcome to Maple-Guide!
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Helloo~!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Infected
Newbie


Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-11-19

PostSubject: Helloo~!   Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:38 pm

Hello everyone, i joined the forum because i saw an incredible Promo video and i came here to learn flash and sprite.
I hope i get to learn alot of thing from you experts YAY
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Beginner Comic Maker
avatar

Posts : 601
Join date : 2010-01-17
Age : 21
Location : ... IN SUPER HAPPY FUN JOY LAND!!! :D

PostSubject: Re: Helloo~!   Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:57 pm

Hello there!
Please read the rules so you don't get warned and will end up being flamed by some people here.
As soon as you have read them and done a special thing they ask you for, you have my highest congratulations for being a part of Maple Guide! :._.:

Good luck with Flash and sprite animations. Feel free to ask in the "Q/A section" if you need any help.

And again, Welcome To Maple Guide! :._.:
Back to top Go down
Infected
Newbie


Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Helloo~!   Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:11 pm

.Rave wrote:
Hello there!
Please read the rules so you don't get warned and will end up being flamed by some people here.
As soon as you have read them and done a special thing they ask you for, you have my highest congratulations for being a part of Maple Guide! :._.:

Good luck with Flash and sprite animations. Feel free to ask in the "Q/A section" if you need any help.

And again, Welcome To Maple Guide! :._.:
i have already read the Rules and Thanks alot really appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
JrSuper
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 207
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Helloo~!   Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:39 pm

Did you read ALL the rules?? BULLSHIT
Read it ASAP or you will be warned
Welcome to MG anyways
Back to top Go down
~[Jason]~
Improved Member
avatar

Posts : 320
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 24
Location : in a firey place called hell

PostSubject: Re: Helloo~!   Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:33 pm

Infected wrote:
.Rave wrote:
Hello there!
Please read the rules so you don't get warned and will end up being flamed by some people here.
As soon as you have read them and done a special thing they ask you for, you have my highest congratulations for being a part of Maple Guide! :._.:

Good luck with Flash and sprite animations. Feel free to ask in the "Q/A section" if you need any help.

And again, Welcome To Maple Guide! :._.:
i have already read the Rules and Thanks alot really appreciate it!

you sure you read all the rules? i aleady see a mistake
Back to top Go down
.NiGHT
Improved Member
avatar

Posts : 308
Join date : 2010-08-20
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Helloo~!   Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:27 am

Welcome to Maple Guide.
Back to top Go down
Breeze
Valid Member


Posts : 170
Join date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Helloo~!   Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:43 am

~[Jason]~ wrote:
Infected wrote:
.Rave wrote:
Hello there!
Please read the rules so you don't get warned and will end up being flamed by some people here.
As soon as you have read them and done a special thing they ask you for, you have my highest congratulations for being a part of Maple Guide! :._.:

Good luck with Flash and sprite animations. Feel free to ask in the "Q/A section" if you need any help.

And again, Welcome To Maple Guide! :._.:
i have already read the Rules and Thanks alot really appreciate it!
you sure you read all the rules? i aleady see a mistake
yes i agree if u read it u would had done something with ur post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Helloo~!   

Back to top Go down
 

Helloo~!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleGuide :: General Section :: Introductions & Goodbyes :: Introduction-
ChatBox
Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum