Welcome to Maple-Guide!

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Salutations 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
.L

PostSubject: Salutations 13    Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:42 pm

Hello everyone. My main reason for coming here was to start making templates, sprites and maybe animations for the benefits for others such as myself. I'll try my best to contribute to this great community as much as possible. Since It's the school season I most likely won't be on much or most of the time I'll be on the chat box because I'll come on here most of the time using my Play station 3. If anyone wants to know my Play Station Network I.G.N is DangerousApple. Most of the time I'll be playing Grand Theft Auto 4 or inFamous or most likely using the internet on my P.S.3. Currently I don't play any games since I just reformatted my computer so right now it's clean as a whistle. All I can say is that I play Rumble Fighter, S4 League and sometimes I go on Grand chase from time to time. Don't expect me to be on Grand Chase and S4 League a lot because I'll be spending mostly be playing Rumble Fighter. Well theres one thing that you'll need to know is that I will not respond to anything that is written in L33T I will not respond to anything in that manner, it's just eye rape for me. I'm currently watching Darker Than Black, Durarara and other anime's. I'm currently reading Air Gear, Fairy Tail and some other manga's. I'm currently waiting for the new Code Geass series and trying to find out which chapter I was on while reading Air Gear. Anyway that's basically all you'll need to know about me. My birthday is March, 8th. Don't expect me to be on a lot since I have a life to.

Hopefully we'll be able to cooperate.
Sincerely, .L~
Back to top Go down
zubair
Advanced Animator

PostSubject: Re: Salutations 13    Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:52 pm

after that whole wall of text.
you read the rules.
GG
your not getting raped.
welcome to maple guied
Back to top Go down
JTH

PostSubject: Re: Salutations 13    Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:02 pm

//locked for further information

Rules wrote:
12) No Multiply Accounts.
If I catch you. Your warn will be doubled each rule you break. E.g. 1 Rule = 20 warns, 2 Rules = 40 Warns, 3 Rules = 80 Warns

Proof:

PostSubject: Re: Salutations 13    

Back to top Go down

Salutations 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleGuide :: General Section :: Introductions & Goodbyes :: Introduction-
ChatBox
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum