MapleGuide

Welcome to Maple-Guide!

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Heylos!(:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Heylos!(:   Tue May 25, 2010 8:25 pm

Heyyy, my names Carol. I would much rather be called Candii though please :D The name Carol is always seen on old women, and it scares me ): I'm currently 16 years old. My birthday is November 15. My hobbies are swimming, going to amusement parks, traveling, dancing, drawing (even though I suck at it :p), anime freak, making mmvs, and playing maple :D I'm a hyper, awkward, strange kind of person :D What got my interested in this site, is the tutarials and like everything else. I love learning how to make all kind of different things in mmvs. I'm not very smart though, ask me a question about something in mmvs and i'll be like this o______o i need to know the most basiiic things :D I really cant think of anything else, there probably is but I forgot. My memory is horrible D:< Anyways, hope you all have a great day!^-^

~Candi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heylos!(:   Tue May 25, 2010 8:28 pm

O_O nice to meet cha, this is not a place to learn mmvs you know, more of animations on flash, fireworks, gimp, photshop, etc, not sonyvegas.

But ya welcome anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heylos!(:   Tue May 25, 2010 8:30 pm

@Krzies8~Ya, thats what I meant o: Just came out wrong.
Back to top Go down
klown
1337 LeetMember

PostSubject: Re: Heylos!(:   Tue May 25, 2010 8:31 pm

I'll call you Kendall then 8D. Carol + Candii = Kendall. I hope you have a nice stay at Maple Guide because you seem like a nice person, but if you don't..........................................................It's your problem o_o. Well, I highly suggest that you read the rules, so that no commotion happens between everyone and do it as soon as possible.
-Kinh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heylos!(:   Tue May 25, 2010 8:35 pm

@Resentful~That would be a weird name p: I think I'd rather have even my regular name. :D I read the rules already. I'm way ahead of you :p
Back to top Go down
[Smile]
Beginner Spriter

PostSubject: Re: Heylos!(:   Tue May 25, 2010 8:50 pm

Welcome to the forum and enjoy ur stay
*whips beware of the perverts (im not one)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heylos!(:   

Back to top Go down

Heylos!(:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleGuide :: General Section :: Introductions & Goodbyes :: Introduction-
ChatBox
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum